Los Angeles County Criminal Defense Attorney Protects Your Rights
California lawyer provides sound defense against criminal charges
If you are accused of committing a crime, you need a criminal defense attorney whom you can depend on. At The Hanagan Firm, P.C., in Redondo Beach, California, I serve all of Los Angeles County. I can defend your rights whether you’re being charged with a misdemeanor, felony or minor traffic violation. You can count on me to provide you with steadfast representation to give you a better chance of obtaining a positive outcome.
Skilled criminal defense counselor offers personalized service
Throughout Los Angeles County, I am highly recommended by my peers and clients because of my:
- Compassionate nature — I understand that dealing with criminal charges can be difficult and overwhelming, so my goal is to bring you peace of mind throughout the entire process. My firm is highly responsive to clients’ questions and calls.
- Concern — I offer individualized attention to each of my clients. I truly care about every case that is brought to me and pride myself on building relationships with those I work with.
- Dedication — My firm is results-oriented, and I take on each case with the intention of achieving a desirable outcome. I am dedicated to protecting clients’ rights and will provide you with skilled legal representation to help you attain a positive resolution to your legal matter.
It is important to seek the assistance of an experienced criminal defense attorney after being charged with a crime to figure out the best possible course of action.
Dedicated attorney has experience defending clients against various criminal charges
My firm provides effective criminal defense counsel in these areas and more:
- Violent crimes — The penalties for violent crimes like assault and battery, domestic violence, and guns and weapons crimes are all serious, requiring a skilled defense. In cases such as these, I will argue for reduced sentences and question the prosecution’s evidence.
- Federal criminal defense — If you need federal criminal defense assistance for a charge such as conspiracy, I can develop a sound strategy. If you wish to consider appellate options such as federal habeas corpus, my firm has the necessary experience to assist you.
- Misdemeanors — When you are accused of misdemeanor charges such as petty theft, traffic violations like reckless driving, or drug crimes like marijuana possession, you could still face serious penalties. If you are facing such charges, you need the assistance of a skilled criminal defense attorney.
- Parole and probation — I help clients with parole and probation. Once you have been convicted of a crime and have served time in prison, you may be eligible for parole, and there are many circumstances in which I can argue for probation as an alternative to jail time.
Regardless of the crime you are accused of, I will dedicate myself to protecting your rights and providing you with effective representation throughout the entire process.
Contact a knowledgeable California criminal defense attorney for a free consultation
The Hanagan Firm, P.C., in Redondo Beach, California, serves all of Los Angeles County. Please call 833-426-2426 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.